Realty of Milford
JOIN MY MAILING LISTS
Gold Key Deed Restrictions (for informational purposes only)
UNDER AND SUBJECT NEVERTHELESS, that the hereby granted lot or lots or piece of ground, or any part thereof, and the buildings now thereon erected, or any which may hereinafter be erected, shall be and remain subject to the following covenants, conditions and restrictions:
1. All lots or parcels of land in the Block and Section of which the subject premises is a part in the subdivision know as Gold Key Estates, Pike County, Pa. shall be and remain reserved and used for single family residential purposes exclusively, and for no other purpose.
2. It is understood that the Purchasers herein and their heirs and assigns shall pay to the Seller and his successors and assigns an annual charge of twenty ($20) per building lot to be used for the maintenance and clearance of roads and adjacent and abutting said buildings lots. Purchaser further agrees to pay the annual sum of forty ($40) strictly for the use and enjoyment of recreational facilities owned and provided by the Seller. Said charges begin and become effective the first calendar year after the year of execution of this contract of sale and continue annually thereafter. In the event that Purchasers default in payment of above described charges, these charges then shall become and constitute a lien against the property. Seller guarantees not to increase said charges for a term of three years except in the event that Seller turns over the operation and maintenance of the said road and recreational facilities to any Property Owners Association, or any other organization where the Property Owners will have their say by a vote and, in which event a majority of the members of such Property Owners Association or other organization shall have the right and power to set the charges accordingly and which charges shall be binding on the Purchasers, their heirs and assigns.
3. No structure or building of any sort shall be moved to, erected, or constructed on any plot until a complete set of plans and specifications has been submitted to and approved in writing by Carpathian Realty Corporation. Disapproval of plans or specifications by Carpathian Realty Corporation may be based on any grounds, including purely aesthetic grounds. No tent, trailer, mobile home or other temporary structure of any kind may be erected on or moved to any lot or lots. No lot shall be cleared of brush, trees or anything else of inflammable nature except after having first obtained the approval of Carpathian Realty Corporation in writing, such approval to specify the time and manner in which such clearing shall be made.
4. Said premises, in addition to the restrictions and conditions herein contained, are to be conveyed subject to all rules, regulations and ordinances and zoning regulations of the Township of Dingman.
5. No building shall be erected on any plot within 25 feet of the front lines of said plot, nor shall any building on a corner lot be located closer than 20 feet from the side street upon which it fronts. All buildings shall have an aggregate side yard of at least 25 feet of which no side yard shall be less than 12 feet.
6. A sewage disposal system shall be installed contemporaneously with house construction of a standard design and in a location approved by grantor and such system shall comply with the requirements of all local and state sanitary codes. The effluent from such disposal system shall not drain into any stream, pond or lake but shall be disposed of in such manner as may be approved by the grantor on plans accompanying housing plans approved by grantor and governmental authority prior to building.
7. Dwellings shall be single family type, only one to be erected on any lot. No excavation shall be made on any plot except for the purpose of building thereon and not until the time when building operations are commenced. No earth or sand shall be removed from the said premises except as part of the said excavation. Once building operations are commenced the exterior shall be completed with six (6) months from the date of the commencement of the building operations.
8. That the lot or any building thereon erected, or any part thereof, shall not be used or occupied as a club, profit or non-profit, or for the carrying on of any trade or profession.
9. That the lot or any building thereon erected, or any part thereof, shall not be used or occupied for the distillation or brewing manufacturing, building or sale of any malt, vinous, spirituous or intoxicating liquor of any kind.
10. That no poultry, cattle or any livestock whatsoever, shall be kept or bred or raised upon the lot or any building thereon erected, or any part thereof.
11. That not more than two domestic animals may be kept or maintained and none whatsoever may be bred, or raised on the lot or any building thereon erected, or any part thereof.
12. That no oil or gas well shall be drilled on any lot or part lot conveyed.
13. No signs of any type, including “For Rent” or “For Sale” signs, shall be erected or maintained on the premises.
14. It is covenanted and agreed between the grantor, its successors and assigns, and the grantee or grantees, his, her or their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, that no part or portion of the described premises shall be owned, used or occupied, directly or indirectly, by any person or persons unless such person or persons shall first be approved for membership in Gold Key Country Club, Inc. Nor will the grantee or grantees, sell, convey, rent, lease or permit to be occupied the premises hereby conveyed, to or by any person or persons, excepting those first approved for membership in Gold Key Country Club, Inc., and will submit the required application to said Club, and obtain approval thereof before any sale, conveyance, lease or rental is consummated, or occupancy is permitted. This paragraph shall also operate with respect to any devolution of title by operation of law or otherwise.
15. That if the grantee or grantees, his, her or their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, herein desire to resell, grant, convey or transfer in any manner the lot or lots or any part thereof, (except that the grantee(s) herein, his, her or their heirs, and assigns, shall have the right to devise the lot or lots by will to any person qualified to inherit the same under the interstate laws of Pennsylvania), the said grantor, its successors and assigns shall have the first right or option to purchase the same at the best bone fide price and terms offered in writing to the grantee, his, her or their heirs and assigns within 30 days from the date that the grantee, his, her or their heirs shall receive said offer and communicate same in writing to the grantor, its successors and assigns. If the said premises are not purchased within said period of time the grantee or grantees herein, his, her or their heirs, executors, administrators and assigns, may sell to anyone, at a price not less than the bone fide offer communicated to grantor.
16. The grantee shall conform to and comply with all reasonable rules and regulations promulgated by GOLD KEY COUNTRY CLUB, INC., its successors and assigns.
17. The finished grade of the lot after construction shall be such as to conform with the drainage plan prepared by the grantor, and all drainage swales or ditches required by the aforesaid drainage plan shall be kept free and clear of spoil, debris or other material and any landscaping carried out by the grantee shall not interfere with or alter in any way the drainage plan.
18. So long as the streets, roadways and rights of way existing within the development remain private, and unless and until same are specifically dedicated by deed recorded in the Clerk’s Office in the Pike County Courthouse, which right to so dedicate the grantor hereby reserves, the grantor reserves the right to vest maintenance and control of the said streets, roadways and rights of way or some of them in the GOLD KEY COUNTRY CLUB, INC., or in any other group, company or corporation designated by the grantor.
19. The grantee shall maintain the lot in neat condition, and free of any structure or nuisance contrary to these covenants, and grantor may clear or tidy any lot of said objectionable structures and conditions without liability for damage for such action and charge reasonable costs of such work to the grantee.
20. The grantor may designate the GOLD KEY COUNTRY CLUB, INC., and/or any other designated person, association or corporation as agents of the grantor for the purpose of carrying out all or part of the authority vested in the grantor by these restrictions.
21. These restrictions, covenants, easements, conditions shall run with the land and shall be in force and effect for a period of forty years from June 1, 1966.
22. Failure to promptly enforce any of the above restrictions, conditions or covenants shall not be deemed a waiver of the right to do so thereafter and the invalidation of any of the above covenants or restrictions by judgment of any competent Court shall in no wise affect any of the other provisions which shall remain in full force and effect.
The above covenants, restrictions and conditions shall be covenants running with the land and shall be binding upon and shall apply only to the Block and Section of which the subject premises is a part.
TOGETHER WITH, the right and privilege to use the private roadways on other lands of Carpathian Realty Corporation from the public highway known as Legislative Route 51007 to the lot herein conveyed for purposes of ingress and egress to and from the lands herein conveyed to the said public highway, in common, however, with others and the grantor herein, its successors and assigns, subject to the right to amend or alter the course and/or grade thereof as heretofore provided.
TOGETHER WITH all and singular the ways, waters, water-courses, rights, liberties, privileges, hereditaments and appurtenances whatsoever thereunto belonging, or in anywise appertaining, and the reversions and remainders, rents, issues and profits thereof; and all the estate, right, title, interest, property, claim and demand whatsoever, of it in law, equity, or otherwise howsoever, of, in and to the same and every part thereof.
TO HAVE AND TO HOLD the said hereditaments and premises hereby granted or mentioned and intended so to be, with the appurtenances, unto the said grantee(s), his, her or their heirs and assigns, to and for the only proper use and behoof of the said grantee(s), his, her or their heirs and assigns forever.
AND the said grantor hereby covenants, and agrees, that it will warrant specially the property hereby conveyed.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the said grantor has caused this indenture to be signed in its corporate name by its President, and has caused to be affixed hereunto the common and corporate seal of the said corporation, attested by its Secretary the day and year first above written.